Woman is number two, passion is number one. I am honest and being my self, I don’t care women likes it or not. I don’t apologize for the things I desire, I know what I want and I know how to get it. I’m CONFIDENT, ATTRACTIVE, CHARMING and yes, women know it. I want woman, but I don’t Desperately needing them. I don’t allow woman to control my life and emotions, I control theirs instead. I’m the most important person in my relationship with woman. Even tough I lead woman, I lead with Love. I care and love women, but once they’re out of line, I punish them. I give woman two chance to make mistake, the first and the last. I am not afraid to walk away from any woman no matter how beautiful they are. Woman lives under my rules, and under my rules, I will love them with all my heart. selamat menikmati untuk vidio-vidio, mindset-mindset dan link-link ke web PW bisa di lihat dan WAJIB DILIHAT di " Ringkasan dan Catatan soal PW ". knapa wajib??? Untuk memastikan siapa...
ada update baru di PW namanya GOD like.. untuk lebih jelasna lihat disini ( GODLIKE ) dan ada beberapa vidio yg menjelaskan na (di link diatas juga ada... tp catet aja deh) Awal lahir konsep GODLIKE mekanisme GODLIKE GODLIKE: semua terhubung 3 lvl menuju GODLIKE Beberapa teknik GODLIKE Perbincangan GODLIKE dan terakhir adalah testimonial na ( testimoni ) nah sekian catatan nya... lihat catatan lain tentang PW ya...
using System; using System.Collections.Generic; using System.ComponentModel; using System.Data; using System.Drawing; using System.Linq; using System.Text; using System.Windows.Forms; namespace warnadialog { public partial class Form1 : Form { public Form1() { InitializeComponent(); } private void button1_Click( object sender, EventArgs e) { colorDialog1.ShowDialog(); //klo udah klik OK di dialog warna... ini yg terjadi ...
Komentar
Posting Komentar